- Why are Plumbers so expensive?
- Will homeowners insurance pay for repairs to your home?
- Too Good to be true?
- Before remodeling your kitchen have a licensed plumber assess your plumbing needs!
- Before you change your outside spigot (Hose bib, Boiler drain or whatever you would like to call it;)
- Tankless water heater vs. Tank type water heater.
- Handy Man fix for a leaking Tub / Shower valve;)
- Ever think about resealing your bath tub or shower, You should.
- The truth about handymen.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Before remodeling your kitchen have a licensed plumber assess your plumbing needs!
Many times I have been called buy a customer who has had a new kitchen installed, and was not told and did not know they needed a plumber, (said they did in the fine print that no one reads) or the cabinet people had their own "Plumber" unlicensed uninsured and unprofessional.
The service call could save you big in the long run.
Kitchen remodel completed 2-7-11