- Why are Plumbers so expensive?
- Too Good to be true?
- Will homeowners insurance pay for repairs to your home?
- Before remodeling your kitchen have a licensed plumber assess your plumbing needs!
- Before you change your outside spigot (Hose bib, Boiler drain or whatever you would like to call it;)
- Tankless water heater vs. Tank type water heater.
- Handy Man fix for a leaking Tub / Shower valve;)
- Ever think about resealing your bath tub or shower, You should.
- The truth about handymen.
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Handy Man fix for a leaking Tub / Shower valve;)
I know everyone thinks plumbers are expensive;) But this customer paid a handyman to fix her rental property. He striped out the seat on the hot side of the valve, then took the spout off and installed a ball valve to control the water. They paid $140 for his work. Now they have to pay us to replace the valve. If we had rebuilt the valve in the first place they would have saved hundreds. Please only hire licensed Professionals!