- Why are Plumbers so expensive?
- Will homeowners insurance pay for repairs to your home?
- Too Good to be true?
- Before remodeling your kitchen have a licensed plumber assess your plumbing needs!
- Before you change your outside spigot (Hose bib, Boiler drain or whatever you would like to call it;)
- Tankless water heater vs. Tank type water heater.
- Handy Man fix for a leaking Tub / Shower valve;)
- Ever think about resealing your bath tub or shower, You should.
- The truth about handymen.
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Why it can be dangerous to let a "Handyman" work on your home.
Handyman R/O system install leaks creating mold behind kitchen cabinet.
Push fitting leak inside wall causing this.
Mold behind a closet organizer.
Deck mount Roman tub faucet rough, improperly installed using PVC FIP fittings leaking under a enclosed tub deck.
No trap on sink allowing sewer gas and sewer vermin into home 24/7.
30 amp breaker 12 gauge wire on a 4500 watt water heater. (FIRE HAZARD)
These are just a few things we have had time to photograph over the last few months.
The level of expertise required in Plumbing, Electric, Air Conditioning, Building, and many other skilled trades must be handled by professionals that are trained and licensed in their trade to keep the customer safe.
Please hire your local licensed tradesmen and tradeswomen. Yes they cost more, it is worth the cost.